- LC held the Advisory Committee Meeting of RMB Funds
- LC’s first Healthcare CEO Summit was held in Beijing
- With the theme of “New Vision for Internet+”, LC
organized the 15th CEO CLUB in Beijing. CEOs of LC’s 200+
portfolio companies and some other delegates attended this
- LC held 2015 Investors Annual Meeting
- Dexter Studios went public on KOSDAQ, the first IPO of
LC in South Korea.
- LC USD Fund VI was closed at US$500 mn.
- CAR Inc. successfully launched IPO on the Hong Kong
Stock Exchange, which has demonstrated the great synergy between
LC and Legend Holdings.
- LC held the 14th CEO CLUB event with the theme of "The
Internet Thinking under the New Situation" in Beijing.
- LC held 2014 Investors Annual Meeting.
- LC was awarded the "top 50 Local Venture Capital Firm in
China 2014" and ranked No.1 by Zero2IPO Group
- LC RMB Fund III was closed.
- January 15th
- Legend Capital ("LC") held the Advisory Committee
Meeting of RMB Fund I and II, with the attendance of more than
30 LP representatives from Legend Holdings, National Social
Security Fund of China, CASH, etc. The management team reported
the changes of economic and industry landscape, the performance
of RMB Fund I and II, LC's modern services, consumer goods， and
healthcare investment strategies.
- Apr. 28th
- Shenzhen office was established.
- LC held the 13th CEO Club event with the theme of "Read
Macro-dynamics, Interpret Industry Trend & Set Strategies" and
the 2013 Annual Meeting in Shanghai. More than 300 delegates,
including Chairmen and CEOs from nearly 200 portfolio companies,
participated in the CEO Club activities.
- Nov. 16th
- LC launched its five-year development strategy and LC
- Dec. 20th
- LC held the Advisory Committee Meeting of RMB Funds.
- January 10th
- Legend Capital ("LC") held the Advisory Committee
Meeting of RMB Fund II, with the attendance of LP
representatives including Legend Holdings, Social Security Fund
of China, CASH, etc. The management team reported the
performance of RMB Fund I and II, LC's healthcare investment,
and fund and firm development strategies.
- February 16th
- Legend Capital takes a new Chinese name "君联"(Junlian),
released the new LOGO and launched the new brand.
- October 26th
- LC held the 12th CEO CLUB event with the theme of
"Macroeconomic changes and enterprise's actions" , 350
delegates, including Chairmen and CEOs from 150 portfolio
companies, participated in the whole-day activities.
- LC held 2012 Annual Meeting.The management team reviewed
the macroeconomic changes and updated the performance of the
funds under management for the investors.
LC developed the future five-year plan, which set out the aim of
"becoming the most respected and most valuable investment firm
with international influence" with the vision of "Congenial
partners with common vision and goals create dream businesses
together and share the success".
LC held the launch of
five-year development strategy and LC Fund V on April 15th and
- LC Fund V, L.P. (the 5th USD fund) was closed at US$500
mn, and focuses on TMT, healthcare, clean technology, advanced
manufacturing, consumer goods and modern services investments.
- May 26th
- Wuhan Office was established. This is a step according
to the strategy of "implementing and expanding regional
coverage" specified in the new five-year plan.
- September 13th
- Parade achieved IPO on GreTai Securities Market of
Taiwan under the ticker (GTSM:4966), marking the first Taiwan
IPO among LC's portfolio.
- October 21st
- LC held the first CFO CLUB. The topic of "How financial
management supports business" attracted nearly 100 CFOs or
financial controllers of LC investee companies to attend.
- November 21st
- 2011 Annual Meeting and USD Fund Advisory Committee
Meeting were held. LC reported the performance of its USD funds
and RMB funds and firm and organization update to investors.
- December 10th
- LC held the 11th CEO CLUB event with the theme of
"Insight into Incentives". 280 delegates, including Board
Chairman and CEOs from 140 portfolio companies, participated in
the whole-day symposium/workshop activities.
- December 31st
- RMB Fund II was closed at RMB3.2 bn.
- January 20th
- Hiconics made public debut on ChiNext under the ticker
300048.SZ. This is the first ChiNext IPO of LC.
- Nov. 13th – 14th
- LC held the 10th CEO CLUB event, discussing the topic of
"Way of Development of Chinese Venture and Growth Stage
Enterprises". Over 200 delegates, including Presidents and CEOs
of portfolio companies, attended the activities.
- Nov. 14th – 15th
- 2010 Annual Meeting was held. The management team
reported recent changes of macro environment, reviewed
performance of LC Fund I – IV, and updated the firm and team
- RMB Fund I was closed at RMB1 bn, in which Social
Security Fund of China became a Limited Partner. LC entered the
first tier of investment firms in China.
- Nov. 8th – 9th
- 2009 Annual Meeting was held, which reported the
performance of funds under management, and company and team
- Nov. 27th
- LC held the 9th CEO CLUB event. 200 delegates from
portfolio companies gathered to discuss the topics of "Size up
the Situation——Understand Economic Situation, Broaden Corporate
Strategic Vision Know and Use Talents——Build the Backbone Team,
Lay the Foundation for Corporate Development"
- May 12th
- iFLYTEK went public on GEM of Shenzhen Stock Exchange
(ticker 002230.SZ), the first IPO of LC on Shenzhen market.
- The fourth USD fund was closed at US$350 mn. Investment
themes of this fund were outsourcing and professional services,
IT applications and services, infrastructure, consumer goods and
services, clean technologies, advanced manufacturing and
- Oct. 30th – 31st
- 2008 Annual Meeting was held. LC invited a macro
economist for a keynote speech on the current economic
situation, reviewed performance of LC Fund I – III, reported the
strategy of LC Fund IV, and had company presentation made by
iFLYTEK and Saturday Shoes.
- Nov. 21st – 22nd
- LC held the 8th CEO CLUB event with the topic of
"Congeal the Team, Survive Harsh Winter, Accumulate Strength for
a Take-Off". Nearly 170 delegates, including presidents and CEOs
of portfolio companies attended.
- May 15th
- 2007 Annual Meeting was held. LC reported the
performance of LC Fund I – III, and the company updates.
- Nov. 9th – 10th
- LC held the 7th CEO CLUB event under the theme of "How
Entrepreneurs Respond to Economic Volatilities".
- Dec. 12th
- VanceInfo started trading on New York Stock Exchange
under the ticker NYSE:VIT, marking the first NYSE listing for
- April 26th
- LC Fund III was closed at US$170 mn. The fund focuses on
broad IT sector (investment themes including Internet
application and services, wireless application and services,
outsourcing, digital media, IC design and key components), and
selectively invests in non-IT opportunities (mainly
opportunities generated by increased spending and industry
- Sept. 19th
- The 4th BOD/Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund II was
held. The management team reported the investment of LC Fund II
in 1H06, and discussed the development trends and potential
opportunities of China's capital market.
- Nov. 24th – 25th
- LC held the 6th CEO CLUB event, with the topic of "Team
Building of Growth Enterprises".
- Internal knowledge management platform BEST III was
- Dec. 20th
- Solarfun (NASDAQ:SOLF) was listed on NASDAQ, marking the
first NASDAQ IPO of LC.
- March 22nd
- The 2nd BOD/Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund II was
held. The management team reported the updates of LC Fund II,
including the fund-raising progress, portfolio investment and
latest progress, deals under due diligence and deal source,
etc., reviewed the investment strategy of LC Fund II and
execution of the strategy, discussed investment of LC Fund I,
heard opinions of Board of Directors and Advisory Committee
members, and forms resolutions.
- Sept. 15th
- The new English logo of the company "Legend Capital" was
- Nov. 14th
- The 3rd BOD/Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund II was
held. The management team reported the updates of LC Fund II in
the past half year, including fund and investment progress,
valuation of portfolio companies, and deal source. LC partners
also shared their views on the prospects of China's VC market,
investment potentials, and reported the fund-raising plans for
LC Fund III.
- Dec. 25th
- LC held the 5th CEO CLUB event with the topic of
"Management Issues of Growth Enterprises".
- Feb. 21st
- The 3rd Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund I was
held, which discussed the investment portfolio and the
"selection of sectors for investment".
- April 30th
- SinoCom went public on Hong Kong Stock Exchange under
the ticker 00299.HK, marking the first Hong Kong IPO of LC.
- June 30th
- The 1st BOD/Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund II was
held. The management team reported the fund updates, core
strategies, execution of the strategies, process, and deal
investment of LC Fund II, heard opinions of Board Directors, and
Advisory Committee members and formed relevant resolutions.
- Amazon was acquired by Amazon, generating a 97% from the
transaction. This is the first M&A exit of LC investments.
- Dec. 3rd – 4th
- LC held the 4th CEO CLUB event, with the topic of
"Cooperation via Communication, Development via Cooperation".
- April 22nd
- Shanghai Office was opened, celebrated by a cocktail
- Oct. 18th – 19th
- LC held the 3rd CEO CLUB event, with topic on "How to
- Dec. 22nd
- LC Fund No. 2 was closed at US$60.15 mn and RMB190 mn.
The fund was focused on broad IT investments (infrastructure,
applications and services), and actively expanded to other
- January 26th
- LC held the 1st CEO CLUB event with the topic of "How to
Be a President".
- Internal knowledge management system BEST II was
- June 22nd – 23rd
- The 2nd Advisory Committee Meeting of LC Fund I was
held. Mr. Huang Weiming, CEO of Global China Technology Group
Limited, was added as a new member on the Advisory Committee.
The Meeting heard views and opinions of AC members on LC's
strategies, selection of investment sectors, investment
opportunities, fund-raising and exit strategies, etc.
- August 21st
- LC held the 2nd CEO CLUB event with topic on "Strategy
is the Life of Business Enterprise".
- LC organized the 1st portfolio valuation, designed the
valuation system of LC portfolio and formed a semi-annual
- March 6th
- Legend Capital Co. Ltd. was incorporated.
- April 26th
- LC held a press conference at New Century Hotel of
Beijing, and explained to the media for the first time LC's
mission, goals, strategic roadmap, investment philosophy,
investment strategies, value added strategies, exit strategies,
and the legal and organizational structure of Legend Capital.
- April 30th
- Legend Capital held the inaugural meeting. The first
fund was officially launched with a size of US$35 mn, which is
wholly sponsored by Legend Holdings. The fund targets broad IT
sectors, with a focus on telecom and network equipment,
application software for business enterprises, IT services, and
IC design, etc.
- The first investment of LC was closed with the capital
injection into iFLYTEK.
- BEST system was launched, which is an internal knowledge
based investment management platform.
- Sept. 22nd – 23rd
- LC Fund I set up the first USD fund, and called the
first meeting. The Committee discussed Committee Charter, and
heard LC reports on strategic planning and investment sector